Monday, December 5, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS {specials}

Good Monday, everyone!  I hope each of you are doing fabulously and enjoying this time of year.

So, as most of you know, I like to run "specials"...quite often, in fact.  I just finished running a Black Friday special on my sessions and packages, and I told you all (and myself) that I wouldn't be running another special like that for awhile.  I also just increased my sessions and packages rates.  It has to happen when you run a business and are growing, GROWING, G-R-O-W-I-N-G (so exciting!!), right?

Soooo, I lied about not running anymore specials for awhile.  I already knew when I posted my Black Friday specials that I wanted to do this next special, but I wanted to see how popular the Black Friday specials would be, and WOW, were they popular!  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!  I'm going to be running another special, beginning today, however, this time it will require a little help from you all, my lovely clients and 'fans' :)

Here it is...Currently on Facebook (if you're not a 'fan' yet, you should be - click on the Facebook link at the top of this page; it'll direct you there) I have 949 'fans'.  I want to see it reach 1001 'fans' - by this Friday, December 9th.  No, that's not a lot of days, but I do know that you all are quite capable of helping me spread the word about my business - post it on your Facebook, your blogs, email your family, your friends, text people, etc. etc. etc.!  So, what's the special, you ask?  Well, if I reach 1001 'fans' by Friday (this requires you to actually click the 'like' button on my profile), I will run ALL my sessions AND packages (eek!) at HALF off, FOR THE REST OF THE MONTH.  You KNOW that's a killer deal, but I love incentive, and hey, it's CHRISTMAS - and I wanna give back to you all for all you've given to me! 

So, based on the current rates, here's what your investment would be at HALF OFF...

Full session - $65
Mini session - $45
"Watch Me Grow" package - $212
"I'm in Love" package - $475

(click on the "Investment" tab at the top of this page to see what each session/package includes)

These deals will start as soon as I reach 1001 'fans'.  That means that if I reach it before Friday, then the deals start at that time.  Here's something important to remember - I HAVE NO MORE AVAILABILITY IN DECEMBER.  This means that the sessions you purchase must either be purchased in the form of a gift certificate (to give to someone as a gift for Christmas or other occasion) or purchased for next year.  Purchased sessions *never* expire with me, so you may book it ANY TIME you want.  As always, payment is required in full, upfront (travel fees may apply).  I accept checks and Paypal.

Email me with questions, by either clicking the "Contact Me" tab at the top of the page or emailing me at boyandgirlphotography{at}gmail{dot}com. 

Thanks - and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels